Monday 23 April 2012


My dReaM vAcaTion - AUSTRALIA-


There are so many things to do in Australia, where do I start? From beaches to animals and landmarks to events there are so many things to see, do and experience in Australia.


Here are some of the great man made icons of Australia.
  • Sydney Opera House - NSW
  • Sydney Harbour Bridge - NSW
  • Gold Coast Theme Parks, 
  • Whitewater World - Queensland
  • Sydney Olympic Park, built for the 2000 Olympics - Homebush, NSW

There are many places to see them in various sanctuaries but seeing them in the wild is even more exciting:
  • Koala
  • Kangaroo
  • Wallaby
  • Dolphin
  • Platypus
  • Echidna
  • Wombat
  • Tasmanian Devil
  • Kookaburra

d0lly d0lly > Dolphin <


>Koala beAr<




>KaNgaR00<



SydNey


Melbourne

  
PeRth



The GraPe FaRm





I hope my dream come true.. aNd if so I will be the happiest person in the world :D :DDefinitely, the places in Australia really rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment